Elm Rose Consultancy’s Glasgow City branch is seeking to employ a part-time Immigration Advisor, with IMMEDIATE EFFECT!
Note that this is a part-time and short-term vacancy (1 year) with potential for extension of contract.
Elm Rose Consultancy is a Level 3 OISC Registered firm that provides UK immigration services to individual and corporate clients alike.
We thrive on finding the best, fastest and most cost-effective routes for migration to and settlement in the UK. Working on a range on applications, including for Entry Clearance, Leave to Remain, British Citizenship, EEA and appeals in the Tribunals, Elm Rose Consultancy offers a one-stop service for all your immigration needs.
– Working on a part-time basis from office base in prestigious Merchant City of Glasgow.
– Supervision and guidance provided by Senior Immigration advisor over the phone/email/skype and seldom Supervisor to attend the office when need be.
– Holding phone/in-person and Skype consultations with new and existing clients to discuss UK immigration matters and establishing best courses of action for them.
– Case work on applications including for Entry Clearance, Leave to Remain, Indefinite Leave to Remain and EEA matters.
– Reporting to the Supervisor on a daily basis.
– Reliable, confident and conscientious individual with a sharp legal mind and a passion for working in the immigration field.
– Should have some experience with immigration practice including preparing applications for Entry Clearance, Leave to Remain and Indefinite Leave to Remain. Experience with EEA applications would be useful.
– Confident with meeting, discussing and investigating immigration issues with clients.
– Is able to use Immigration materials provided, including access to the Immigration Rules, to enhance understanding and decipher potential options for clients.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy or know someone who may be, email your Curriculum Vitae and a short covering letter to: Info@elm-rose.com
S:alary expectations will be discussed at interview and is dependant on experience of the successful candidate.
Interviews will be held at our Glasgow branch immediately and the successful candidate would be expected to start with immediate effect.