Settlement in the UK


There are various circumstances in which you may qualify for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK.

For example, if you are applying to enter the UK as the partner or child of a British citizen or a person who is settled here, you may be able to apply for immediate permission to settle in the UK permanently.  If you are currently in the UK, your right to apply for settlement will depend on your current immigration category.

If you are considering applying for settlement in the future, please note that the requirements may change at the so for up to date advice and information, contact us.