Fiance/Proposed Civil Partner Visa


You can apply under this category if you intend to get married or register your civil partnership, to a British citizen or a person settled in the UK, within 6 months of your arrival in the UK.

Please note that you must now meet the UKVI’s English Language requirement in order to qualify for a family visa such as this. ¬†Other than this, there are other requirements for qualification under this category including evidence that you have met each other and evidence that you can maintain yourselves and any dependants without recourse to public funds.


To find out whether you or your partner qualifies for this visa, send us your enquiry to get you free assessment now from one of our expert Consultants.