The Tier 2 (General) category is for people who have been offered a skilled job to fill a gap in the UK workforce that cannot otherwise be filled by a settled worker.
With the closure of certain Tier 1 routes, Tier 2 has become a highly sought after visa category.
– have a certificate of sponsorship reference number;
– have an ‘appropriate salary’;
– have the required level of English;
– follow additional rules if you’re switching to this visa from a Tier 4 (General) visa;
– have proof of £945 in savings, unless you’re exempt.
Are you eligible? Want to know more about this category? Contact our professional team today. Our Advisers will provide you with accurate, up-to-date advice and information.