To come to the UK as a Family visitor, you must be able to show that you will be visiting the following family members in the UK:
- your husband, wife, civil partner, father, mother, son, daughter, grandfather, grandmother, grandson, granddaughter, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece or first cousin (the son or daughter of your uncle or aunt);
- the father, mother, brother or sister of your husband, wife or civil partner;
- the husband, wife or civil partner of your son or daughter;
- your stepfather, stepmother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother or stepsister; and/or
- a person who has lived with you as an unmarried couple for at least 2 of the 3 years before the day when you apply for entry clearance.
If you want to visit a family member who is not listed above, you should come to the UK as a General visitor.
To find out more, contact us today.