Spouse/Civil partner Visa


If you are a visa national, you can apply for a visa as a spouse or a civil partner of a person present and settled in the UK.  This visa is commonly known as a ‘marriage visa’.  If you are successful, you will be granted a 2 year probationary period after which you may be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain.

There are various requirements that you will have to meet in order to qualify.  For example, you must show an intention to live permanently together with your spouse/civil partner and evidence that you both have sufficient funds to support yourselves with without recourse to public funds.

There is a range of case-law within this immigration area and even if you are worried that you will not meet the requirements, you may be surprised at what we can achieve.  Want to find out more about this visa and the new English language requirement, why not book a Consultation with one of our expert Consultants.  We are waiting for you to contact us or to send us your enquiry for a free assessment now!