Dependent relatives


Parents, grandparents and other dependent relatives of persons present and settled in the UK can qualify for Indefinite Leave to Enter or Remain under certain circumstances.

Are your dependent relatives over 65 years of age and living outside of the UK and mainly financially dependant on you?  Do you have a son, daughter, sister, brother, uncle or aunt, over the age of 18 living in similar  bad circumstances outside of the UK?  If so, they may be able to join you by qualifying for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK.

At Elm Rose Consultancy, we know that no two situations are the same.  We have successfully assisted applicants in a wide range of situations and we could assist you with your application.


If you want to find our whether your dependant relatives qualify, contact us now!