Specialist Glasgow Immigration firm providing outstanding immigration services for individuals and businesses worldwide.
Our lead Immigration Consultant is a qualified Solicitor of England & Wales and Scotland. She has a wealth of experience in UK immigration from having worked in leading London City firms.
Elm Rose is regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (reg no. F201100210). Being one of the very few Glasgow Immigration firms providing Level 3 UK Immigration services (highest level permitted by the OISC), Elm Rose Consultancy deals with all areas of immigration to the UK including European law, Visit visas, Points Based System, Indefinite Leave to Remain, Citizenship, Human Rights and Appeals.
Elm Rose Consultancy is recognised as an expert in Immigration Law and is proud to be a Member of the Law Society ’s Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme. The services provided are second to none.
Why choose Elm Rose Consultancy?
Because at Elm Rose Consultancy, our philosophy is simple: our clients come first.
1. Free Initial Assessment Without Obligation – Unlike many other firms, we will provide you with a free 15 minute initial assessment to judge whether we can assist you with your immigration queries, issues or concerns. We welcome your enquiry by email or telephone and we are happy to hear from you.
2. Level 3 OISC Accreditation – We are Senior Caseworkers accredited by the Law Society and Elm Rose Consultancy is proud to be one of the few firms able to provide Level 3 services (highest level permitted by the OISC) to our clients.
3. We provide a personal and individual Immigration Service no matter what your needs:
– Corporate immigration services – Want to employ the best staff to stay on top of competition, even if the staff is not from the UK or EU? Need advice on what the best immigration solution is for your organisation? Confused with complex and fast changing immigration rules and environment? Elm Rose Consultancy provides an experienced corporate service which will help you get things done so that you can focus more on the core of your business.
– Individual immigration services – Need to stay in the UK even though your visa is expiring or you do not have the necessary immigration documentation? Looking to apply for asylum? Need to study in the UK? Need to work in the UK? Looking to unite with your family or partner but not sure where to start? Elm Rose Consultancy has all the answers as well as the solutions to these and other issues relating to your personal immigration needs.
4. We Offer You Accurate and Cost-effective Immigration Service – At Elm Rose Consultancy we realise that some applicants may be discouraged from seeking professional assistance because of the perceived high costs. However, our approach is unique and different from other firms in that we offer a variety of payment options to suit our clients’ needs and with no hidden costs or additional fees to pay, you can budget with confidence.
5. World-wide clients – Although we are a Glasgow Immigration firm, we cater for clients based anywhere in the world wanting to receive advice and services related to UK Immigration. We will be happy to arrange meetings at times convenient for you through different options even if you are not based in the UK. To find out more, please contact us today.